This salad is really customizable, you can add extra toppings like olives, tomatoes, or other Greek flavors. You could use any flavor of hummus you prefer. I like creating recipes like this that serve as a basis, but open to adding and making your own depending on your preferences. I’d love to hear your favorite salad toppings below!
This post is my entry for a contest with Nasoya. This is not sponsored. All options are my own.
Five Minute Mediterranean Salad
- 2 cups chopped green leaf lettuce
- ½ bag of balsamic vinaigrette Toss’ables tofu
- ¼ cup sliced cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons tzatziki
- 2 tablespoons garlic hummus
- Feta cheese
- Wash and dry chopped lettuce. Place on plate.
- Top with Toss’ables, cucumbers, tzatziki, and hummus. Garnish with feta cheese and serve with a pita on the side.
Makes 1 salad