By blending the milk with the chia seeds (and any additional flavorings), you get both smooth pudding and it comes together instantly. I like my pudding chilled, so I did let it sit in the fridge for a little bit before eating, but you could definitely eat it right out of the blender.
- Peanut butter
- Cashew butter
- Sunflower seed butter
- Pumpkin seed butter
Chocolate Almond Chia Pudding
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons natural almond butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a high powered blender or food processor. Blend on high for about 30 seconds. Scrape down sides and blend again until smooth.
- Pour pudding into bowl. Depending on preference, eat right away or let chill in refrigerator before eating. Top with chopped almonds, extra almond butter, and whipped cream for extra deliciousness!
Makes about 4 servings