Now, you know I love breakfast foods, but the best thing about brunch are the yummy drinks! Not only are brunch mocktails pretty to look at, but they’re also delicious! When deciding on the types of mocktails to whip up, I knew I had the perfect base to the drinks – Froozer.
- 2 tubes of Blue Aloha Froozer, slightly softened
- 1/4 cup 1% milk
- 6 ice cubes
- Pineapple coconut seltzer
- Add Froozer tubes, milk, and ice cubes in blender. Blend on high until ice cream-like consistency forms.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop 2 heaping spoonfuls of mixture into champagne flutes.
- Top with seltzer & enjoy!
Makes 2 floats.
- 2 tubes of Strawbanana Bliss Froozer, slightly softened
- ¼ cup of strawberry seltzer
- 8 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to blender. Blend on high, until smooth.
- Pour into a glass & enjoy!
Makes 1 medium slushy.