Maple Glazed Cranberry Pecan Skillet Chicken
Seasoned chicken thighs and sweet potatoes in a maple glaze with cranberries and pecans for added flavor and sweetness.
- 4 each chicken thighs, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp salted butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups diced sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup whole pecans
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Once hot, add chicken thighs and sear on each side, about 3 minutes on each side. Set chicken aside.
- Add butter and maple syrup to the pan. Deglaze the pan with balsamic vinegar by adding it in and stirring. Add sweet potatoes, pecans, and cranberries to skillet. Stir to combine.
- Add chicken back into skillet, on top of potatoes. Place skillet in oven to finish cooking, about 20-25 minutes until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees and sweet potatoes are soft.