- 1 cup pitted dates (soaked in water for 15 minutes)
- ¼ cup water
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats, divided
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 T coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- Place water, dates, & strawberries in blender & blend until smooth (or to your preferred texture).
- Add ¼ cup of oats, ground flaxseed, coconut oil, & vanilla & pulse until combined.
- Transfer mixture into a mixing bowl.
- Add rest of oats & the coconut flakes. Mix with spatula until combined.
- Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes.
- Form into 1-inch balls.
- Melt dark chocolate chips. Dip granola balls into chocolate. Let set until hardened.
- Store in refrigerator up to 1 week.
Leave a Reply