- 1 head of your favorite lettuce
- 2 mini cucumbers, sliced
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup Gruyere cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 2 lemons, juiced
- ½ cup olive oil (may need more to taste)
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ – ½ tsp black pepper (to taste)
- Chop head of lettuce & place in bowl.
- Add cucumbers, strawberries, cheese, & pecans.
- Gently toss to mix.
- To make dressing: Add lemon juice, oil, salt & pepper in a mason jar or container with lid. Shake to combine. You may need to add more olive oil to taste.
*Notes: Dressing will keep for about 1 week in refrigerator