- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 1 qt red potatoes, diced
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 small yellow squash
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 3 T olive oil + more for veggies
- 1 T dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- dash salt & pepper
- any additional spices/herbs for veggies
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl mix olive oil, rosemary, garlic powder, parsley, and salt & pepper.
- Place chicken on greased baking sheet and brush with olive oil mixture. Top chicken breasts with sliced lemons, placing extras on baking sheet around chicken.
- In a large bowl, toss diced potatoes in olive oil to lightly coat. Season with desired spices (I used garlic powder). Place potatoes on baking sheet surrounding the chicken. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, trim broccoli and slice squash. Toss in olive oil & desired spices. After 25-30 minutes is up, stir potatoes & place broccoli mixture on baking tray surrounding the chicken. Bake for additional 10-15 minutes. If crispy texture is desired, turn on broiler for last 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with a side of corn on the cob & fresh, crusty bread!